This website is merely informative in nature, regarding products and services marketed by CAR CLASSIC.
All commercial marks, names, or distinguishing signs of any type that appear in this Website are the property of CAR CLASSIC or, in their case, third parties authorized for its use, without it being understood that use of or access to the portal and/or its contents attributes the user any rights to the aforementioned commercial marks, names, and/or distinguishing signs, and without being understood as transferring the user any development rights that exist or may exist on the contents.
Such aswise, the contents are the intellectual property of CAR CLASSIC, or third parties, if applicable; therefore, the intellectual property rights are owned by CAR CLASSIC or third parties that are authorized for their use, who are granted the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights in any form, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation.
Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as threatening the intellectual or industrial property rights of CAR CLASSIC or third parties included in the site that have transferred content, will lead to legal action.
Hyperlinks and website contents
Those people who propose to establish communications between their website and CAR CLASSIC’s must observe and fulfill the following conditions:
- No previous authorization will be necessary when the hyperlink allows access only to the home page, but they may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require express and unequivocal authorization in writing by CAR CLASSIC.
- No frames will be created on their web page or the CAR CLASSIC website.
- No false, inexact, or offensive statements or indications will be made about CAR CLASSIC, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related for whatever reason with the site, the users of the site, or the content provided therein.
- It will not be declared or understood that CAR CLASSIC has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or in any way assumed the offered contents or disposition of the website in which the hyperlink is established.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will only be able to contain that strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The website in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content contrary to morality and generally accepted moral conventions and the public order, and will not contain content contrary to any third party rights.
With respect to the third party websites which can be accessed through links inserted in carclassic.com, CAR CLASSIC does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in them. The purpose of these links is merely informative. If CAR CLASSIC becomes aware that the aforementioned websites contain any illicit or harmful information or behavior regarding existing goods or rights, it will suppress the affected links as rapidly as possible.
CAR CLASSIC does not guarantee the nonexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the site and its contents, or that they are updated. Consequently, CAR CLASSIC does not take responsibility for damage or harm of any type to the user that causes failures or telecommunications network disconnections that produce the suspension, cancellation, or service interruption of the portal. CAR CLASSIC does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that can damage the information systems of clients and users either.
CAR CLASSIC excludes any responsibility for damage and harm of any nature that can result from the lack of availability, continuity, or quality of the site operation and contents as well as those deriving from the existence of viruses and other elements that can damage the information systems of clients and/or users.
Participation spaces and tools
CAR CLASSIC offers the user the possibility to make comments on its website to foment the interchange of ideas and opinions between users and CAR CLASSIC. Its objective is to remain open and accessible for anyone whenever basic rules of coexistence and respect are respected.
To this end, the following participation rules are established:
- In no case will it allow the publication of content that manifestly foments hatred, scorn, or discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion, or any other personal or social circumstance. In any case, whatever their aim, attempts to impersonate third parties or the publication of private contact data will not be tolerated either.
- Messages that contain “Spam” or those with links to sites that have nothing to do with the conversation topic will not be approved either.
- Messages are intended to be an interchange of opinions so personal attacks or irrelevant messages will not be allowed.
- The user is responsible for all statements they make on the Internet just such as any other place.
- User messages do not necessarily correspond with CAR CLASSIC’s opinion.
- CAR CLASSIC reserves the right to suppress, for any reason and without previous warning, any content generated in the participation spaces.
- CAR CLASSIC offers a tool to report messages or inadequate content accessible by email email@example.com as well as the existing form in the ‘Contact’ section of the website.
- CAR CLASSIC specifically declines any responsibility deriving from user published content, notwithstanding which it will adopt the appropriate measures to detect and handle claims of possible illicit activities by such, reserving specifically the possibility of interrupting at any time and without previous warning, temporarily or definitively, the participation service offered to any user whose content can be considered illegal, prohibited, or simply inadequate.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This website and all its content is governed by Spanish legislation and is put under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona for any dispute, claim, or controversy derived from the site, as well as its contents, and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment, or breach of what is established here.
CAR CLASSIC is the party responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions currently in effect with regard to personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and therefore provides the following information about the processing.
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a business relationship and to send communications on our products and services.
Criteria for the retention of data: they will be retained while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be erased with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Disclosure of the data: The data will be only be disclosed to third parties such as dealers and owners of the cars for sale. Otherwise, the data will not be disclosed to any other third party, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of the user: The right to withdraw consent at any time. The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the user’s data and the restriction of or opposition to the processing thereof. The right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if the user believes that the processing does not comply with the regulations in effect.
Contact details to exercise your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org